Current Position Openings:
News Director / News Reporter (Jasper Location)
News Director / News Reporter (Madison Location)
Sales Executive (Madison Location)
“It is the policy of DCBroadcasting, Inc companies to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.”
DCBroadcasting is always accepting applications.
Submit a Inquiry of Employment Below:
Annual EEO Public File Report Form
WBDC FM, WAXL FM, WJTS-TV
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following stations:
WBDC FM, WAXL FM, WJTS-TV and is required to be placed in the public inspection file of these stations, and posted on their websites, if they have websites.
The information contained in this Report covers the time period beginning 04/01/2022 to and including 03/31/2023 (the “Applicable Period”).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Stations comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notifications pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
Appendices 1, 2, and 3 which follow have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information. Please note that the numbers listed on Appendix 2 under the column entitled “Full-time Positions for Which This Source Was Utilized” refer to the number of the full-time job positions listed on Appendix 1.
For purposes of this Report, vacancy was deemed “filled” not when the offer was extended but when the hiree accepted the job offer. A person was deemed “interviewed” whether he or she was interviewed in person, over the telephone or by e-mail.